People are happy when they can live the life they live now. It would be a shame to reach the end of our lives and find out that we have only lived through it. It is necessary to live the life in its width, depth - in its entirety.
- I am psychologist, integrative therapist and certified coach with great enthusiasm and patience for my work.
- I have had my own psychological practice for integrative therapy and coaching for over 14 years.
- I went through a 5-year therapeutic self-experience training in integrative psychotherapy.
- Later I went through another 4-year therapeutic self-experience training in family therapy. A big advantage of these two trainings is that the therapist experiences first-hand how the client feels. And that makes the work later all the more empathetic.
- Apart from my experience in the therapeutic environment, I have several years of work experience in international consulting firms. As a psychologist, I was jointly responsible for assessment and development centres, staff development and the creation of competency models.
- Because I love to further develop myself, I completed an intergative coaching training. The training is accredited by the International Coach Federation (ICF) and was focused on psychological coaching, business coaching and executive coaching.
- Since then, I have combined my therapeutic work with the latest coaching insights and techniques, which my clients appreciate very much.