If you want to fly, leave behind you what pulls you down.
I am Anna, a psychologist, integrative therapist and certified coach.
I offer professional psychological help - integrative individual, couple and family therapy and coaching and an individual approach to finding a way out of difficulties and trying to fulfil your unique purpose in life.
Professionalism, trust and discretion are at the heart of my work.
Brussels & online
WE HAVE ALL BEEN THERE...
Balancing work and family life
Stress at work - stress management, burnout, conflicts with colleagues, demotivation, static work environment, inability to progress professionally, job relocation.
Personal development - self-discovery, communicating with different personality types, effective leadership and optimal performance, negotiation, motivation, planning
Myself - tension, low self-confidence, loneliness, mid-life crisis,
Partnership - arguments, jealousy, cheating, sexual problems, crises, separation, divorce, remarriage.
Family - me as a parent/grandparent, different ideas of family, complicated relationships with (bonus) children, ageing parents, partner's parents
Mind & Body
Health - coping with ageing, health limitations, sleep disorders
Soul - spiritual crisis, faith issues, loss of zest for life
Unexpected events - serious illness, death of a loved one
Living Environment - If you could change one thing about your environment, what would it be?
- I am a psychologist, integrative
therapist and certified coach with great enthusiasm and patience for my work.
- I have had my own psychological practice for integrative therapy and coaching for over 14 years.
- I completed a 5 year therapeutic self-experiential training in integrative therapy.
- Later I did another 4 year training in family therapy. A big advantage of these two trainings is that the therapist experiences first hand how the client feels. This makes the work all the more empathetic.
- In addition to my experience in the therapeutic environment, I have several years of work experience in international consulting companies. As a psychologist, I was co-responsible for assessment and development centres, staff development and the creation of competency models.
- As I love to develop myself, I have completed a training as an interactive coach. The training is accredited by the International Coach Federation (ICF) and focused on psychological coaching, business coaching and executive coaching.
- Since then, I have combined my therapeutic work with the latest coaching insights and techniques, which my clients appreciate.
MY WAY OF WORKING
I am an inspired listener to your story and an experienced guide in creating a resourceful space as you search for your path.
Every client who walks through the door is different. What works for one person may not work for another. As an integrative therapist and coach I can choose the right approach for each person. It is the all-round support that makes the coaching/counselling unique to that person.
I enjoy awakening the desire for change in my clients and find it fulfilling to work with people who want to develop and discover new possibilities in their lives. I place particular emphasis on working with motivation and connecting with the emotions.
I bring the latest insights from integrative coaching and counselling to my work. I work interactively and respect the needs and rhythms of my clients.
Psychologencommissie / Commission des Psychologues,
Membership no. 812110024
International Coaching Federation - Professional Coaches Member
Membership no. 009710864I
Der Berufsverband Deutscher Psychologinnen und Psychologen e.V.,
Membership no. 59837
I accept clients by prior arrangement at my office or online via Zoom.
Av. Maurice 1, 1050 Bruxelles
My office is in the VitaPsy centre on the 6th floor, office Nr. 3 (cabinet Nr. 3).
+32 486 598 350
If you need to cancel an appointment, please let me know at least 24 hours before the scheduled session. This will allow me to offer the appointment to another client. Any session that has not been cancelled within 24 hours will be charged.
GET IN TOUCH
Call me, write me an email or describe your concerns to me directly in the contact form, I'll get back to you as soon as possible.
* All services and the retention of personal information abides by the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR).